Let your adventures for the 2017/18 winter begin! Joining our dog sledding adventure in Mongolia will give you an extraordinary experience. You will never forget the feeling of speeding through the snowy landscape driving your own team of eager huskies.
Group Departure Dates: Every Saturday and Sunday throughout December 2017 to March 2018
Please book early to avoid disappointment.
- Escape from the pollution and into the wide open countryside with like minded people
- Enjoy the thrilling experience of dashing over the frozen river behind a team of huskies
- Horse ride through the snowy forest and soak in the peaceful atmosphere
- Eat a tasty BBQ lunch next to a warming camp fire
- See the spectacular vista of Terelj National Park from the Arabal Meditation Temple view point
08:10 – Meet at The Blue Sky Hotel where our bus will be ready
08:20 – Leave UB city towards Terelj National Park
10:00 – Short instruction lesson and start dog sledding on the frozen river
11:30 – Horse riding for 1 hour to the campfire
13:00 – Barbecue lunch and campfire in forest
14:00 – Hiking from Turtle Rock to Aryabal Meditation Temple
15:30 – Transfer from the Meditation Temple to The Blue Sky Hotel
17:30 – Arrive at The Blue Sky Hotel, Ulaanbaatar
OUR TOUR INCLUDES:
English speaking guide and instructor, transfers to and from the National Park, dog sledding 6km, BBQ Lunch (vegetarian option available), horse riding, and guided hike through Turtle Rock and Meditation Temple, all entrance fees and taxes.
PRICE: 240,000 MNT per person
- Discount available for Expats living in Mongolia (with valid Alien Registration Card)
- Further discounts for Expat volunteers living in Mongolia (with valid Alien Registration Card)
- Discounts available for large groups and children
Tour will run with minimum 4 people.