Our dog sledding adventure tours will be available again starting in December 2017 till march 2018. Let your adventures for the 2017/18 winter begin! Joining our dog sledding adventure in Mongolia will give you an extraordinary experience. You will never forget the feeling of speeding through the snowy landscape driving your own team of eager huskies.
Available: December 2017 – March 2018
Please book early to avoid disappointment. Visit our Dog Sledding page to find out more.
- Escape from the pollution and into the wide open countryside with like minded people
- Enjoy the thrilling experience of dashing over the frozen river behind a team of huskies
- Horse ride through the snowy forest and soak in the peaceful atmosphere
- Eat a tasty BBQ lunch next to a warming camp fire
- See the spectacular vista of Terelj National Park from the Arabal Meditation Temple view point
08:50 – Meet at The Blue Sky Hotel where our bus will be ready
09:00 – Leave UB city towards Terelj National Park
11:00 – Short instruction lesson and start dog sledding on the frozen river
12:00 – Horse riding for 1 hour to the campfire
13:00 – Barbecue lunch and campfire in forest
14:00 – Hiking from Turtle Rock to Aryabal Meditation Temple
15:30 – Transfer from the Meditation Temple to The Blue Sky Hotel
17:00 – Arrive at The Blue Sky Hotel
OUR TOUR INCLUDES:
English speaking guide and instructor, transfers to and from the National Park, dog sledding 6km, BBQ Lunch (vegetarian option available), horse riding, and guided hike through Turtle Rock and Meditation Temple, all entrance fees and taxes.
PRICE: 240,000 MNT per person (discounts available for large groups and children). Tour will run with minimum 4 people.